Friday, January 28, 2011

Lo Bello-Italian Restaurant in freehold, NJ review

I love eating outside, especially Italian food. My sister lives in Manalapan, New Jersey and mentioned a new restaurant called Lo Bello, so we decided to do a test. I must say that I am pleased that we have. The restaurant is located on southern freehold Street (which is a very nice place if you've never visited) and is truly unique. The Interior is warm and frankly I was reminded of an institution which would be in Manhattan. With its tapestries hung ceilings and the outdoor kitchen, I was pleasantly surprised to find something like that in Jersey.


Anyway, the wait staff was pleasant and suggests that we should have (seasonal figs as a pesce di appetizers and zuppa for one entry) that we tried. The only thing that best was that food portions. The plates are big that we liked and the taste was incredible. After we ate, the owner of Roberto came to our table to ask how everything what was, and we told him we were happy. Learning that I was in New York, he did what would be a smart businessman and a leader to meet my sister and I (I say smart businessman because since this visit I travelled StatenIsland 45 minutes to the freehold to eat it 3 times more). Chef Ciro was very pleasant and told us about his experience of CEO etc. Turns out that he was also the head of the head to one of Staten Island beautiful restaurants years (small world). I was impressed by the fact that the head was actually Italian. Anyone who has already worked in a restaurant/meeting chef Italian restaurant can attest that 9 of 10 times the head not even Italian. Tonight, we left and received a certificate of 10% off the coast of our next tour, which we used on our next trip.


All in all an experience very enjoyable and delicious cuisine. Prices was moderate and since its a bring your own creation of liquor I find Bill still more attractive. You can consult the atmosphere, menu and prices by visiting their website here Lo Bello Restaurant and they accept online bookings.

No comments:

Post a Comment